Any Local Agent who has agreed 100+ sales in a month

HOME The Arena ‘Eye say!’ Any Local Agent who has agreed 100+ sales in a month

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

• Author

PaulC

Fees have been slowly but surely rising, big push at the moment is Mortgages and Solicitors, which I am hoping will take average sale to £1650+VAT on average by the end of the year.

Smile please the plan is certainly to replicate our success. We are attempting to replicate it now in two new territories then plan to look further a field.

PeeBee

That’s what I like to hear in terms of raising fees – but I’d rather it was based on the actual Agency work rather than relying on FS & Solicitor referrals to make a decent buck!  For a start, they are two things that can potentially be wiped out of your equation on some politicians whim.

What’s the average Fee of your competition?  Your ‘Minimum’ Fee?

FromTheHip64

Paul C. We had a superb year last year with 132 sales. The number you’ve picked out of thin air is too high to be believable. If you going to give fake figures at least make slightly possible.  What a dreamer.

No doubt you also pulled “these two cracking models last night”. I bet one of them was famous but you promised not to tell anyone who she was. There’s probably a luxury speedboat somewhere (that’s strangely nobody’s ever seen) and it wouldn’t surprise me if you were once in the SAS (but can’t talk about it). Ever seen The Secret Life of Walter Mitty?

We all know a Paul C

PeeBee

Sorry, PaulC – the above looks/sounds like an interrogation.  Not meant that way I assure you – it just seems to me that you have a business that is currently well underselling itself and I’m trying to get my head round the why’s and wherefore’s.

IF you were prepared to share and discuss – but not necessarily here – you could always DM me on Tw@tter.  I’ll not share any info you give – I’m already sorry that I’ve helped to ‘out’ you on EYE – again not my intention.

If you’d rather not don’t worry – I won’t take the huff! ;o)

PeeBee

FromTheHip64 – suggest you have a look at the dropbox link PaulC shared yesterday – and also at his listing pages on Rightmove.

PaulC

paul  AT  pinkmove.co.uk

for smile and PeeBee

I’m not one for Twitter really

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.