NEW START – NEED HELP

HOME The Arena ‘Eye say!’ NEW START – NEED HELP

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Author

AgentV

I am in talks with another agent about starting up a fresh new brand in a difficult to crack area. What suggestions and ideas have people got to help this get established and get some boards up relatively quickly?

Has anyone else started up from scratch in recent years. I am interested in hearing about peoples suggestions and experiences to achieve this on a relatively modest budget as the office will soak up much of the initial cash flow.

This is a different proposition to my suggestion for collective marketing for independents on a much larger scale. What have other agents done on a very small local basis…to get a new independent brand established.

All ideas are welcome.

deborahblake78

You should initially work on how to have your brand name, although this is not much of competition, it is best that you can establish your brand name and become more known later on. You can get some tips from here brandnamehelp.com how exactly branding can be a good moves for startups. Once naming are all set, your good to go for marketing and there are several mediums and strategy that you can use and are free. Listings also shares a good contributions so have your brand on-board on various pages like yellowpages.com or even in your local listings.

PeeBee

Following the last post, the obvious suggestion – if you need help – would be DON’T under any circumstances seek it from advertising spammers whose command of the English language in their ‘helpful’ posts should be warning enough to steer well clear!

DonShore93

Get a proper web developer to design your site – not one of the idiots we see marketing to estate agents who couldn’t write a line of code if their lives depended on it. Then you’ll show in local search (and maybe even in the Google 3-pack). Don’t fall for any local SEO moonshine. A well-designed website is worth a ton of SEO.

smile please

Interest take on it Don,

We are looking at our website, are the templates circa £1000 no good? – What is wrong with them. Be interested to hear anybodies thoughts.

paulnewboy26

Smile Please – happy to comment on ours. We chose a Template Site from Expert Agent. Built very quickly, easy to make changes, got us in top 5 agents on Google without PPC etc and above all else, looks the business and works perfectly with EA software and RM etc. Hope this helps. (Oh, and it’s way better value)

smile please

Cheers Paul,

Will get in touch.

paulnewboy26

SP – Also – Craig in there IT is an absolute star, nothing too much trouble, makes changes almost immediately and in fairness, the whole team have delivered. I have had 20+ years of IT teams NOT delivering, so refreshing and I cant believe I am saying this…..value for money!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.