Purplebricks and The GIG Economy.

HOME The Arena The Future of Agency Forum Purplebricks and The GIG Economy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

BrandNew

Some of you will already be aware of the recent Uber case which PB claimed had no relevance to their business as they were not part of the so called Gig Economy.
    There has recently been a further case where again they have stated it is of no relevance to them.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38931211
    Interestingly there is a government review of the Gig Economy currently taking place which allows members of the public to contribute and I felt it likely that some posters on here who would like to contribute may be unaware of it.
    https://beis.dialogue-app.com/matthew-taylor-review
    Please be aware of the posting criteria which means that companies/employers cannot be mentioned by name, but I’m sure that those of you who may post will be creative. It is possible to actually start a specific topic.

It would be nice if those contributions were also added to this thread just to keep everyone up to speed.

BrandNew

Sorry about the formating.

BrandNew

I should add the following:

How to provide written evidence and submissions to the Review

If you wish to provide written evidence or submissions to the Review you can do so by emailing them to the Review Team mailbox at Modernemploymentreview@beis.gov.uk .

It is likely that the written evidence and submissions will be published at the end of the Review for the purposes of transparency.

Please also be aware that information provided, including personal information, may be subject to publication or release to other parties or to disclosure in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  BrandNew.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.