Rezi – Is Anyone Using This ?

HOME The Arena Technology Forum Rezi – Is Anyone Using This ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Author

Property Peep

Hi There,

We are looking at upgrading from Dez Rez One to Rezi. Does anyone have any feedback after using the system for a while ?

The enterprise version seems very expensive per month .

CPestateagentesq

Hi,

We’ve just ditched Rezi having had it for almost 2 years, we were using the beta version for them.

Found it overly complicated, they had tried to make it pretty before they made in functional, i think it was 4 clicks till we could get a mobile number for a client at one point which was crazy.

It took amost a year to get cti set-up, the letter editing is a nightmare and it doesnt cover lettings management, thats another 6 months away by all accounts.

The final straw for us was they wanted a 2 year contract.

We signed up to Universal (Thesaurus) and whilst it may not have the “looks” of Rezi, i can have a property loaded up in approx in less than 10 minutes, very ituitive to use, clear and and fucntional, just what you want in software!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  CPestateagentesq.

smile please

We use Universal.

Nothing but praise from me.

As CP above says, not the prettiest but it does the job.

Also the guys there are fantastic, they offer super service and do not try and squeeze every last penny out of you for simple requests.

Only frustrating thing is they charge £10 p.m. for the RM instant upload (even though you need to have this with RM).

If you are looking around for a new system give Paul or Stuart a call there.

Property Peep

We are happy with Dez Rez one but we are looking at updating our website. We didn’t want to build a new website from a suppliers older version.

Also like the fact that is uses API, allowing us to build a much more customised website.

Would be great to get more feedback from someone else who is using it.

estateagent52

Hi we used DezRez for five years and switched to the new version Rezi. It was the worst thing we ever did. It does not do what it says on the tin, the back up service is unresponsive and unhelpful.

In frustration we ended up looking around and thankfully found Reapit. They really are excellent, I cannot praise them enough. Their understanding of our situation and their response to all our questions was excellent. The system was built around our own requirements and project managed really well, with help and support from their team. We now have a fully functioning system that uploads our properties immediately and offers so much more in terms of generating valuations and communicating with our client base.

All I can reiterate is do not move to Rezi – you will regret it.

ammik

I remember we were going to use DezRez some years ago. I spent ages looking around. Convinced my boss that was the one. He went in to do a deal. They wouldn’t budge on price and – I kid you not – the rep called us scummy agents when we refused to pay the massive licence fee without some sort of discount (we had loads of users). Needless to say, we walked away.

In my own business, Universal. Only because it’s cheap if you use the office not anywhere version. But it’s not as intuitive as some claim it to be – particularly on the property management side. We’re coding our own package.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.