Staffing Reviews

HOME The Arena Training & Compliance Forum Staffing Reviews

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

smile please

Do you review your staffs performance?

I own my own agency but in the past worked for Independent and Corporate agencies.

I like to review my staffs performance on a regular basis, a quick once a month round up looking at what the have sold, exchanged and listed.

I then do a more in depth review every quarter and see how they are feeling if they are happy and what their business is looking like for the previous quarter and where they feel they will be end of next quarter.

I then have an end of year round up where we look at what they have earnt themselves and the business and discuss there goals and the companies goals for the coming 12 months.

I do not set “Targets” for my staff as i never liked them myself when i was a neg, but we do agree on what they and the business would like to earn in the coming year and how we can help them achieve this.

I find it helps motivate the staff and they are in general a happy bunch! the regular reviews also gives them a chance to speak with me and if they are struggling i can find out why, is it to do with the business is it a personal reason. I can then help get them back on course or even in some cases they help get the office back on course!

Nora18

Smile, thanks much helpful

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.