Where are they now?

HOME The Arena ‘Eye say!’ Where are they now?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

smile please

We have had some great characters over the years on here and in the past the “Other Pub” but what happened to some of the posters who slipped away?

For instance, i use to really enjoy “Dave” and his end of the world is near …. Just look at Japan!!!! does not matter which story it was always managed to shoe in a Japan remark!

Gump

Forums are funny things, most people will stay watching them for months and months before posting, even the regulars past and present tend to keep an eye on things. Look at me, off this week but still keeping a hand in.

People get busy, real life has a horrible habit of getting in the way of a bit of fun, but in the same breath people rarely leave altogether they are just on a break:P

PeeBee

Unfortunately the downward spiral (or perhaps I should say ‘dive off a vertical cliff’) that the other pub took in the ‘Post-Renshaw’ period took an enormous toll on those willing or wanting to comment on that site I would suggest.

Thankfully many found their way here eventually – but some of the stalwarts who disappeared off that cliff are conspicuous in their absence and would bolster the craic enormously here on EYE.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.